So I'm fairly sure the jumbotron is larger than my entire house (not that that's saying much). The fact of the matter is...I was ON IT! :)
Lucky me, Mom and Dad took me to The Q. We saw the Cavs play the Celtics. BIG GAME. It was obvious how important the game was because there wasn't an empty seat in the entire arena. Even more, every fan drove to the game in a blizzard.
Dad and I left Canton at about 5:30. We stopped to pick up Mom in Akron and arrived at the game around 7:45. It was probably the longest trip to Cleveland that I've ever made (the trip home was a different story)!
The game was AMAZING. The atmosphere takes it to a whole new level. :) My favorite part was the half court shot that Lebron made. Didn't count, but still...pretty fun to see!
So...I guess, Cleveland Rocks! (At least in one sport...)
No comments:
Post a Comment